Historic buildings and churches across the country are being blighted by the theft of lead and copper from their roofs. For criminal’s keen to cash in on the high price of scrap metals, places of worship and period buildings often make an obvious and easy target.
It’s not just the cost of replacing the materials that is the problem, it’s also the resultant damage caused by thieves tearing holes in roofs leaving leaks and the structural damage resulting in stone work being ripped away from pinnacles and towers.
PID Systems produce a range of police approved, wireless security alarm systems specifically designed to provide a high level of external security against roof metal theft whilst having only a minimal impact on the aesthetics of a building.
- Highly effective at deterring metal theft
- Specifically set up to detect and deter intruders before any damage is caused
- Designed to be virtually invisible and reversible
- Able to cover large roof areas cost effectively
- Perfect for buildings in remote or rural locations - if the security system is activated, a planned response based on your specific instructions is carried out.